“After fighting and winning litigation battles for decades, I am truly excited to devote my professional time and energy on a full-time basis to helping lawyers and their clients resolve their disputes outside of the courtroom.”
- Business and Commercial Contracts
- Class Action
- Wage & Hour
- Wrongful Termination
- J.D., University of Michigan School of Law (1981)
- B.S., Accounting, The Pennsylvania State University (1978)
Anthony F. Pantoni built his career as an aggressive litigator for both plaintiffs and defendants over several decades, acquiring a deep understanding of employment law. Mr. Pantoni harnessed his employment law background and experience to develop a highly successful alternative dispute resolution practice. Mr. Pantoni takes a balanced approach to ADR and prides himself as an empathetic problem solver. He is well known as a leading authority in employment law.
In his more than 40 years of litigation experience, Mr. Pantoni obtained several over $1 million jury verdicts, arbitration awards and settlements on behalf of plaintiff employees, including a $7.2 million jury verdict following a monthlong jury trial.
Prior to launching his solo practice, Mr. Pantoni was a partner with the law firm of Brobeck, Phleger & Harrison, where his last position was the partner in charge of the San Diego office’s labor and employment law practice.
In more than 20 years as an ADR neutral, Mr. Pantoni has mediated hundreds of cases and has served as an arbitrator in more than 100 cases.
Mr. Pantoni has been named a Best Lawyer in the field of labor and employment law as published in San Diego Magazine, for each and every year from 2007 to the present, and as a top attorney by Super Lawyers for the same period. Mr. Pantoni has received an A/V rating, the highest rating given to attorneys by the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory.
- Partner/Associate, Brobeck, Phleger & Harrison (1981–1994)
- Attorney, Anthony F. Pantoni, APC Employment Law & Alternative Dispute Resolution (1994–2021)
- Panelist with the San Diego Superior Court Mediation Program (2006–2021)
Professional Achievements and Memberships
- Best Lawyer Field and Employment Law, San Diego Magazine (2007–Present)
- Top Attorney, Super Lawyers (2007–Present)
- A/V rating, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Member, California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA)