“Through preparation and tireless efforts, I strive to resolve all my cases in a fair, efficient, and practical manner.”
- Business and Commercial Contracts
- Class Action
- General Liabilities & Malpractice
- Intellectual Property
- Professional Liability
- Real Estate
- Sexual Harassment
- Wage & Hour
- J.D., USC Gould School of Law, Law Review, Order of the Coif
Eve Wagner, Esq. joined Signature Resolution in 2019 as a mediator and arbitrator. She has mediated and arbitrated hundreds of cases involving employment, entertainment, business, and real estate matters.
More than 18 years ago, Ms. Wagner expanded her litigation practice to include mediation and arbitration. Since then, she has resolved hundreds of cases involving a wide variety of disputes, ranging from single to multi-party, complex matters involving employment, Civil Rights/Unruh Act, class actions, PAGA claims, entertainment, intellectual property, legal malpractice, fee disputes, premises liability, and personal injury. She also joined the Independent Film & Television Alliance in 2013 and the AAA in 2017.
Previously she co-founded a successful litigation boutique and practiced extensively in federal and state courts, as well as alternate dispute resolution forums. She litigated both plaintiff- and defense-side employment cases, as well as both sides of entertainment, business, and real estate matters. Ms. Wagner represented individuals as well as small to large publicly traded corporations in various industries, including entertainment, real estate, financial, retail, hospitality, and manufacturing.
Ms. Wagner’s mediation style emphasizes common sense, clear communication, and the ability to solve difficult problems with practical solutions. She uses both the evaluative and the facilitative styles of mediation.
- Co-Founder, Sauer & Wagner LLP (1997–2019)
- Former Equity Partner, Greenberg Glusker Fields Claman & Machtinger LLP (1987–1997)
- Law Clerk, Hon. William P. Gray, U.S. District Court (Central Dist.) (1986–1987)
Professional Achievements and Memberships
- Member of the Committee on Empowering Women for BHBA
- Member of the Executive Committee of the L&E section for BHBA
- Southern California Super Lawyers (2007–-2010, 2012–-2019)
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell (2001–-Present)